Do you love automobiles? Do you look for changing your four-wheel often? Bored of your old school sports car? Here is the most happening launch of the year. Once you know about it, it will make you want it all the more. Jeep Compass, the Compass has been introduced in a black pack edition.
Starting from its outdoor, roof, ORVMs, alloys to its complete interior everything is based on an attractive black theme. It is one of its kind. The write-up below tells you more about its features in brief.
Features Of Compass Black Pack:
- It is launched in India at a price of INR 20.59 lakhs.
- The black colour adds to the appealing look of SUV.
- It is launched at the time of the festive season to add to your happiness. It is available only in limited edition.
- The alloy wheels and the wing mirrors are polished in glossy black.
- It is available in three body colours magnesio-grey, vocal-white and minimal grey.
- The interior of this model is more or less like before, the cabin in spite of dual white and black comes in all black colour.
- The door pads, instrument cluster, central console and the steering wheel are supported with chrome insert.
- It comes with a multijet diesel engine. The engine produces maximum power around 173bhp and the peak torque of 350 nm.
- It has manual speed transmission up to six gears. Soon the fully loaded version of the Compass will be introduced.
- It gives tough competition to the latest SUV in the market like Tata Hexa, Mahindra XUV500 and Hyundai Tucson.
- It’s just the initiation the Compass has planned a complete series of SUV sports to be launched in near future.
The next version of Compass to be introduced will be more user-friendly. It will contain a touchscreen infotainment with much larger size. After Jeep Compass, Compass trailhawk is lined up to be introduced off-road by mid of 2019.
The American based Compass automobiles with its first launch in 2017 have gained much popularity in a very short span of time. It has become a high demand in the market. The growth rate of the company has increased rapidly within a years duration.
- The black pack edition is available at just INR 15000 more than that of the regular model.
- It has two models based on the fuel used. The petrol model is available at 20.59 lakhs. On the contrary, if you choose to go with 4*4 diesel manual the cost deducts to 20.03 lakhs.
- The mechanical configuration of the automobile is the same as the basic model.
- It has arm supports on both the front and rear seats.
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It supports both the Android and Apple auto connect system.
- Other attractions are six airbags, keyless entry, push-button start, reverse parking camera supported with sensors, front and back fog lamps etc…
The overall look and functionality of the car makes it a good buy in sports model.